Submission Guidelines for Doctor of Ministry Projects
Who Can Submit
Doctor of Ministry Projects only publishes materials about work conducted under the auspices of the School of Theology. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org].
How to Submit a Paper
Submission will require: an abstract; keywords; and name, affiliation (Fuller department), and email address for each author.
1. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
2. Write an abstract for your paper. It can be any length. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your paper through a search.
3. Click the Submit Research link on the left side of the screen.
4. Login with your existing account or to create a new account.
5. You will be shown a submission agreement and overview of the submission process. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue.
6. In the form, enter the required information and upload the PDF document.
8. Click the Submit button.
Once the submission process is completed, you will be taken to a confirmation page with the option to revise or resubmit the file. Any submissions that have not be posted to the series, rejected, or withdrawn may be revised.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in How to Submit; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.