Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Fuller Seminary's first students arrived for registration at the Cravens Estate on September 29, 1947.
The fire marshall arrived, explaining class instruction would be a code violation and illegal on the property.
On the first full day of classes, Daniel Fuller stood in the estate driveway, redirecting students to the Lake Avenue Congregational Church facilities.
Cravens Estate, Daniel Fuller