Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
In 1952, Harold John Ockenga, Charles Fuller, and Grace Fuller broke ground for the new administration and classroom building, now known as Payton Hall. They were assisted by members of the Board and pastor Henry Hutchins. The land had been purchased as early as 1946 (see Fuller's letter of April 18, 1946).