Donald McGavran was the founder of the Church Growth Institute which he established at Northwest Christian College in 1961. In 1965 he and his Institute moved to Fuller Seminary where he became founding Dean of the School of World Mission. This collection documents his life and ministry up to 1965. The collection consists of eleven rolls of microfilm labeled Introduction, Letters (rolls 1-8), Manuscripts (rolls 8-10) and Minutes and also includes a bound volume entitled "Donald Anderson McGavran: A Register of His Papers in the Northwest Christian College Library, Special Collections Division."
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0126: Donald A. McGavran Papers on Microfilm, 1917-1977" (2018). List of Archival Collections. 73.