Submission Guidelines for Doctor of Intercultural Studies Dissertations (2009-2019)
Who Can Submit
Doctor of Intercultural Studies Dissertations (2009-2019) only publishes materials conducted under the auspices of School of Intercultural Studies Department. The process will require: a Digital Commons account; abstract; keywords; name; affiliation (department and university); and email address. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
1. Create a Digital Commons Account or Login to your existing account.
2. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Write an abstract for your Work. It should be 250 words maximum. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your Work through a search.
4. From the Digital Commons@Fuller homepage, click "Submit Research" on the left hand side of the screen under "Author Corner."
5. Select the name of the collection to which you will submit your Work. For example, if you are submitting a Dissertation in English, click the "Doctor of Intercultural Studies Dissertations" link.
6. You will be shown a submission agreement and overview of the submission process. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue.
7. In the form, enter the associated information for cataloging and to upload the PDF document. Click the Submit button.