Pictured from left to right: President Harold John Ockenga, Wilbur Smith (Apologetics & English Bible), Carl Henry (Theology), Harold Lindsell (Missions), Everett Falconer Harrison (New Testament)
In May 1947, Fuller and Ockenga and these four other evangelical scholars met in downtown Chicago to discuss the feasibility of launching a new theological seminary. The participants were convinced that God was leading them to establish Fuller Theological Seminary.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Harold John Ockenga, Wilbur Smith, Carl Henry, Harold Lindsell, Everett Falconer Harrison, Cravens Estate