Photographer

Description

The Cravens Estate on South Orange Grove was purchased and housed the Seminary's offices and Library until 1953.

Pictured left to right: Harold John Ockenga, Charles Fuller, Everett Harrison, Harold Lindsell, Wilbur Smith, trustee Arnold Grunigen, and Carl Henry.

Document Type

Image

Rights

Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.

Share

COinS