Charles Fuller contacted Dr. William Evans, his former BIOLA professor, to help create the proposed College of Missions and Evangelism.
By Spring 1946, it became clear that a September opening for the school would be impossible. Postwar conditions affected the availability and cost of building materials. Dr. Evans also had to withdraw after experiencing an apparent heart attack.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.