Photographer

Date

1953

Description

Payton Hall has been the site of Fuller Seminary's administrative offices including the School of Intercultural Studies (formerly the School of World Mission), courses such as Wagner's "Signs and Wonders" course, weekly chapels, and conferences.

Document Type

Image

Rights

Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.

Share

COinS