Submission Guidelines for Faculty Articles & Research
Who Can Submit
Faculty Articles & Research only publishes materials created by Fuller Theological Seminary faculty. The process will require: a Digital Commons account; abstract; keywords; name, affiliation (department and university), and email address. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
How to Submit a Paper
1. Create a Digital Commons Account or Login to your existing account.
2. Make sure your paper is in an acceptable format. We can accept papers in Microsoft Word, Rich Text Format (RTF), or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
If you use a word-processing program other than Microsoft Word, look for an "export" or "save as" option in your program to save it as an RTF file. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Write an abstract for your Work. It should be 250 words maximum. Please also select keywords. These are words that will help a user locate your Work through a search.
4. From the Digital Commons@Fuller homepage, click "Submit Research" on the left hand side of the screen under "Author Corner."
5. Select the name of the collection to which you will submit your Work. For example, if you are submitting a DMin project in English, click the "Doctor of Ministry Projects" link.
6. You will be shown a submission agreement and overview of the submission process. Check the box to agree to the terms and click Continue.
7. In the form, enter the associated information for cataloging and to upload the PDF document. Click the Submit button.
8.Once the submission process is completed, you will be taken to a confirmation page with the option to revise or resubmit the file. Any submissions that have not be posted to the series, rejected, or withdrawn may be revised.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
How to Revise Your Paper
If you publish this paper or a revised version elsewhere, for example in a journal, please send the citation of the new version to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to inform repository users about the new version.
If you would like to post a revised version of your paper on the site, please follow the instructions in How to Submit; however, please specify when you submit the paper that it is a revision of a previously submitted paper.