The Missionary Rest Colony on Mission Road, Glendale, CA (c.1920-2005) was built as a community for visiting Christian missionaries, regardless of ecclesiastical denomination or nationality. In 2005, MEK Associates, Inc owned the property and had the buildings deconstructed to support a healthcare company expansion project. This collection consists of original and photocopied documents associated with the 2005 defense of the Missionary Rest Colony’s retention within the Glendale community.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0087: Missionary Rest Colony Collection" (2018). List of Archival Collections. 150.