The Fuller Theological Seminary School of Theology Deans’ Files, 1944- consists of the office files of Fuller Seminary Dean’s Office (1947-1965) and the Dean’s Office of the School of Theology (1965-Present).
The “Dean Files” from 1947-1965 contains papers related to the general operation of the overall Seminary and its programs. Reflecting the the 1965 transition of the original “Dean’s Office” into the Dean’s Office of the School of Theology, the collection’s contents focus on the School of Theology administration.
Materials include the records of Harold Lindsell (1952 to 1963), Daniel Payton Fuller (1963 to 1973), and William Dyrness (1990-2000). Harold Lindsell's files include Library records kept by the faculty library committee, 1948-1965.
Of particular interest—the collection includes Fuller Seminary’s contracts for the Veterans Administration and the Seminary’s Articles of Incorporation.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law. Files are restricted until 30 years from the date of creation.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0136: Fuller Theological Seminary School of Theology Deans’ Files, 1944-" (2018). List of Archival Collections. 155.