The Berlin Fellowship Collection, 1952-2015 consists of physical and digital materials received from the Berlin Fellowship U.S.A. and Berlin Fellowship, Germany. The records document the activities of an informal group of Presbyterian laypeople and pastors who maintained an ecumenical visitation ministry with Christians in the German Democratic Republic, 1961-1996.
Formats include subject files, correspondence, photographs, reports, minutes, financial records, clippings, scrapbooks, publications, audio cassettes, and digital files. Materials were created from 1952-1996.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use of United States documents within parameters of United States copyright law. Digital copies of German archive are subject to Federal Republic of Germany ‘protection of information’ regulations. Supervised use only of all materials.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0180: Berlin Fellowship Collection, 1952-2015" (2019). List of Archival Collections. 158.