Log book of the Meeting Minutes of the Evangelical Lutheran School Association of Los Angeles from 16 April, 1913 to 14 December, 1914. A dozen handwritten notes are inserted between blank pages of the Journal, some dated in 1916. Meetings were held at St. John's Church, located at the corner of E. 2nd and Dacotah. The Reverend G.H. Smukal was pastor and kept the Minutes written in this log book. The journal itself was sold to Rev. Smukal by Cunningham, Curtiss & Welch Co. Commercial Stationers & Booksellers, 252-254 South Spring Street, Los Angeles.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0132: Minutes of the Evangelical Lutheran School Association of Los Angeles, 1913-1916" (2018). List of Archival Collections. 39.