The Henry Fuller Collection, an addition to the Charles E and Grace Payton Fuller Collection, 1885-1915 consists of personal and professional documents related to the Fuller family. Records include travel diaries, local newspaper clippings, correspondence, and weekly Sunday School lessons. Henry Fuller, namesake of Fuller Theological Seminary and father of its co-founder Dr. Charles E Fuller, established the Immanuel Missionary Fund Trust for the propagation of the gospel. The IMF trust helped to fund his son Dr. Charles E. Fuller’s Old Fashioned Revival Hour radio broadcast as well as the Fuller Theological Seminary.
Material is property of Fuller Theological Seminary. Scholarly use permitted within parameters of copyright law.
Fuller Seminary Archives and Special Collections, "COLLECTION 0144: Henry Fuller Collection, an addition to the Charles E and Grace Payton Fuller Collection, 1885-1915" (2017). List of Archival Collections. 6.