Fuller Seminary instituted the Payton Lectures in 1948, providing for a series of divinity lectures by a notable scholar outside the regular faculty. The lectureship is named for Dr. John E. and Mrs. Eliza Payton, parents of the late Mrs. Grace Fuller, wife of seminary founder Charles E. Fuller.
For additional information, including respondent bios, parking information, and campus maps, visit Fuller.edu/PaytonLectures.
Travis Auditorium, Fuller Theological Seminary
© 2019 Fuller Theological Seminary. This digital access copy is made available for personal, educational, and non-commercial use within the parameters of "fair use" as defined under U.S. Copyright law. It cannot be reproduced, distributed, or displayed for commercial purposes.
Fuller Theological Seminary and Newsom, Carol A., "2019 Payton Lectures: The Self and Spirituality in Second Temple Judaism" (2019). Payton Lectures. 1.