Publication Date

4-2018

Abstract

Fuller Seminary instituted the Payton Lectures in 1948, providing for a series of divinity lectures by a notable scholar outside the regular faculty. This lectureship, hosted by the School of Theology, is named for Dr. John E. and Mrs. Eliza Payton, parents of the late Mrs. Grace Fuller, wife of seminary founder Charles E. Fuller.

Collection Number

FTS00188

Document Type

Conference Proceeding

File Name

00616-PaytonLectures2018-program-d03c.pdf

Language

English

Coverage

Travis Auditorium, Fuller Theological Seminary

Rights

© 2018 Fuller Theological Seminary. This digital access copy is made available for personal, educational, and non-commercial use within the parameters of "fair use" as defined under U.S. Copyright law. It cannot be reproduced, distributed, or displayed for commercial purposes.

Comments

From the Fuller Seminary Events Department Files (2019)

Share

COinS